HOW TO APPLY
Use this link to apply online. Under program information, you should select School of Arts and Sciences Graduate Division, Mathematics AM and then Bridge to PhD as the Mathematics AM concentration.
Please keep the following pieces of advice in mind while preparing your application.
- Do not hesitate to contact Robin Toney (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
- If you have applied to our PhD program and also would like to be considered for the bridge program, please let us know. A separate application would not be necessary.
- The application deadline is December 15, 2017. It is a good idea to get started early.
- Visit this link for details on what you will need when applying.
- You will need at least three letters of recommendation. It is a good idea to ask potential letter writers at least one month in advance of the deadline.